Leica introduction workshop
You don’t just buy a Leica. They are simply too expensive to do so. Before you decide to buy – or not to buy- it might be wise to try out the Leica M for yourself. Not just by firing of a few shots from a tripod, no, you’ll get to work with the M for a few hours in a real life environment. This is what you’ll get:
- You’ll be able to try a Leica M9 for half a day yourself
- We’ll explain everything you need to know about the menu and other functions
- We’ll teach you how to focus, expose and compose
- With a 35 summicron attached we’ll go out and test the camera in real life circumstances
- Back home, we’ll upload the images and see what you can do with them in Lightroom
After the workshop you can make an informed decision whether you should buy a Leica M, or not. Second, you have learned something about documentary photography. Does the M make documentary photography easier, or maybe more rewarding, like so many people say?
295 Euro, including tax. The rent for the M is included.
In Nootdorp, the Netherlands.
Whenever you want. All workshops are one-on-one, unless requested otherwise.
You know the basics: ISO, shutter speed and aperture. You have worked in manual modes before.
Some shots taken during introduction workshops